Friday, August 5, 2022

Five Minute Friday: CHANCE

This post is part of the weekly Five Minute Friday series. Five minutes of free-flow writing shared with whoever wants to read it. This week’s prompt is: CHANCE

_____GO


So, I'm starting school on Monday.  I am almost as nervous and I am excited. It's going to be so different this time around... 

I graduated with my BS in 2007.  The last time I went "back to school" was after I graduated HS in 2003, which was really just a continuation of my education in a new place.  I had never taken a break in my education before, let alone a 15 year one.  That realization is shocking. 

However, last time I was in school, I had notebooks, binders, and a lot of notecards and highlighters.  This go around, I have my computer, an ebook and a big ol' pot of coffee brewing at 11:00pm.

This program is all online, which is truly the only way I could make this happen.  I work full time in a thriving ministry, not to mention my four kids, two of whom "work from home" with me every day.  Do I really have time to work on a Masters degree on top of my life right now?

Who knows how this is gonna go, how long it'll take, or how much I'll love it until I give it a chance.  Ready or not, here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment