Thursday, July 7, 2022

Five Minute Friday: TRUST

This post is part of the weekly Five Minute Friday series. Five minutes of free-flow writing shared with whoever wants to read it. This (last's) week’s prompt is: TRUST.  

_____GO


My kids love their daddy.  In a way that is totally different from me.  And it is so sweet to see.  One of my favorite things is how much they trust him.  As soon as he gets on the floor, they know they are about to have a good time!  Whether it's a tickle war, pillow fight or flying lesson, they are always game.

I, of course, always look on from the sidelines, fearing for a broken bone or concussion, as there are so many people in such a little space, but that has yet to happen.  In fact, most injuries are under my watch!

I can't believe the things my babies are able to do at such an early age.  Before they were able to stand on their own, they were able to stand in Daddy's hands.  Before the could walk, they could fly in the air, in a way that left me unable to look.

Jude on the left (20mo)


Millie (7mos)


Ellie and Lucy (7mos)

It is always scary, but looking back, after the danger has passed, it is one of my favorite things they do. 

STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment