Friday, May 27, 2022

Five Minute Friday: KNOW

This post is part of the weekly Five Minute Friday series. Five minutes of free-flow writing shared with whoever wants to read it. This week’s prompt is: KNOW.  

______GO


I know that You are good.  Even when things don't seem good.
I know that You have won the war. Even when it looks like evil is winning.
I know that You will make all things new.  Even when it looks impossible.
I know that You will never leave me. Even when I feel alone.
I know that You have a plan for me. Even when I feel like its spinning out of control.
I know that You are working all things out to bring yourself glory.  Even when I feel like you've messed it all up. 
I know that You hear me when I call. Even when I can't hear you.
I know that You care. Even when I feel like you don't.
I know that You aren't caught off guard.  Even when I am.
I know that You love me.  Even when I feel unlovable.
I know that You guide me. Even when I'm wandering in the wilderness.
I know that You give me unbelievable peace. Even when I feel defeated. 
I know that You love them.  Even when I don't.
I know that You know everything that happens.  Even when it feels like everything is burning to the ground.
I know that You will use every single second of this life for something I can't see yet.

But sometimes, its just so damn hard to believe.

STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment